I have so much shit I need to work on.
With the vision of a new and improved me in 2022, I had to compile a list of things I want to change. Each coming with it’s own deep seeded reason to take massive action. This list took awhile because there are so many areas that need attention and quite frankly, it’s a little painful too.
Here’s just a few of the bullet points.
* Health and fitness
* How do I want to be viewed? Style?
* What do I want my career to look like?
* Where will I be living? Where’s my happy place?
* How can I deepen my relationship with Shari?
* I need to figure out why I’m afraid of massive success.
* Friendships. Growing them and ditching the bad.
* Financial goals. What do I want retirement to look like?
* Where do I want to travel? What will make me feel alive!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. With each category there are many sub-categories. For example, with health and fitness, what type of exercise will keep me excited? How do I envision my diet? What is my best weight? How can I get more limber? Will it be through simple stretching or do I need to invest in a great yoga teacher?
I’m 100% positive to achieve the life I have visualized the health and fitness is the very first thing I need to get a grip on. It’s also the hardest because I have to make major changes. So as of today I learn more about diet, working out and sleep. My very next meal … and every meal from this point forward I will ask myself, “Will this make me a healthier person?”
Thanks for your friendship. Wish me luck. This is going to be fun.
Oh, and by the way, I just heard back from Valerie Young who is an expert on Imposter Syndrome and we are setting a date to record an upcoming podcast.
Do you see what happens when you make a decision to do something? The energy is undeniable. It brings everything you need in life to you.